Sunday, March 7, 2010

Centennial Park

Yesterday morning, while Jude took John Patrick with her to run a couple of errands, I embarked on a 10 mile run through downtown, over to Five Points in East Nashville, and back home.  Killer run, although the long hill up 8th Avenue near my house is always a tough way to finish. 

After I showered and grabbed a quick bite to eat, Jude called to say she and John Patrick were at the Centennial Park playground.  I hopped in my truck and drove over to see them.  The playground was packed, with everyone seemingly enjoying the nice Saturday morning weather.  I quickly spotted John Patrick, as he climbed all over the playground equipment. 

His eyes lit up when he saw me and he yelled "Da da!"  It that doesn't warm a man's heart, I don't know what will.

We played for a while, then he slid down one of the slides several times.  Next, it was off the swings, then home for lunch.  Here's a couple of photos of John Patrick on the slide.   

No comments: