Saturday, December 31, 2011

Radnor Lake


J.P., Jude and I went to Radnor Lake this morning.  Unseasonably warm weather for New Year's Eve, for sure, but we enjoyed getting outside.  Jude and J.P. go to Radnor Lake a lot to walk on the trails, look at the lake and just explore.

It was great, this morning, watching J.P. in his element, throwing rocks in the lake and pretending a stick was his fishing pole.  It wasn't so great when he almost put my eye out "casting" his fishing pole as I stood behind him.  Fortunately, I saw what he was about to do an ducked my head.  Hey, being a parent is dangerous sometimes, you know?



That's J.P.'s "fishing pole" in his left hand.  Dig the binoculars around his neck, a must for an outdoorsman like him.


Yes, this is a photo of a mushroom.  At Radnor Lake.

No comments: