Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Blackout!

About a week ago, I realized I couldn't find my camera. That's right, my camera with more than 400 photographs of my son stored in it. Fortunately, I've saved all but 20 or so of the photographs on my computer. Still, losing my camera is disappointing. Jude and I are holding out faint hope that it's somewhere, hidden, in our house.

I'm fairly certain that I left it at Amerigo's restaurant in Cool Springs two weeks ago last Saturday, when we celebrated Ann Walker's birthday with a family dinner. John Patrick threw up while we were there and in all the confusion, I distinctly remember laying my cameral down and thinking I'd probably forget it. Apparently, that's exactly what happened. I stopped by Amerigo's earlier this week, but no one had found a camera and turned it in to a manager. Easy come, easy go, I guess.

No comments: