Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Potty Jokes

Okay, so this post is rated PG-13 and, in all likelihood, covers a subject that perhaps only I find amusing. Anyway, here goes.

Lately, often times when I'm in the bathroom, taking a leak, I hear the pitter-patter of little feet. John Patrick runs into the bathroom, grabs hold of my leg, and peeks around it, looking up at me and laughing. At times, I've almost had to box him out, like a basketball player positioning himself to get a rebound, as he tries to reach into the toilet. When I finish and flush the toilet, he looks down into it, waves and says, "bye bye," loudly, to the water. Then, he reaches up and tries to flush the toilet himself. He's so captivated by the entire process. It's really, really funny. At least, I think it is.

No comments: