Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bottled Up




What a difference a day can make!
After receiving a pep talk Thursday night from our friends and mentors in all things baby related, Troy and Cyndi Baines, Jude got back on the bottle feeding train Friday afternoon. As I was meeting with a client at his office, my cell phone rang and I answered it when I saw it was Jude calling. Breathless with excitement, she announced that John Patrick had just knocked out two bottles of breast milk, two ounces each, in about 10 minutes. Impressive!

Yesterday, Jude warmed up a bottle in the morning and he took it from me, no problem. Actually, it's kind of a cool for me to be able to feed him for a change. This morning, after church, I fed him another bottle. He drank between four and five ounces of breast milk in 10 or 15 minutes.

No comments: