Monday, February 11, 2008

Moving Day

Yesterday (Sunday) was "moving day," as the baby was extremely active. Last night, Jude and I were laying on our bed, talking to my mother on the telephone. I had my hand on Jude's belly while she was talking. She got tickled, talking to my mother, and the more she laughed, the more the baby moved.

I could feel him pushing on her stomach, all the way across, not just a couple of taps like I've felt in the past. It felt like he was sliding his hand or foot across the inside of her stomach. Strange but really cool. I can't imagine how it must feel to her. As she kept laughing, his movements became more prounounced, like he could tell she was happy and wanted to get in on the joke.

Times like that are the special times, when I realize how truly blessed we are.

No comments: